1. Horror movies marathon with my siblings
2. Staying positive despite of all the stress that my schoolwork has been giving to me since the second term has started.
3. Looking through some old photo albums
4. Constantly cooking dinner for my family every time I get home from Manila.
5. Visiting fabric warehouse for the very first time and buying my own body form for my draping class.
6. Random dates with Jieno
7. Some of my photos got chosen for the curated VSCO grid.
8. Eating hundred times healthier and cutting out coffee (slowly but surely).
9. Being physically stronger now than last year. No more unhealthy diets for me.
10. My skin got healthier and fairer after getting tons of breakouts because of my diet before.
11. In good terms with all the people that surrounds me.
12. Dyeing my hair black again.
13. Bowling with my family and high school friends.
14. Buying random gifts for my mother and sister.
15. Doing things I thought I can never do before.
It’s Sunday and the weather did not fail me. It’s the perfect day to unwind after all the tiring things I have done for the past few days. As of now, I am really busy because I’m taking up my majors but I cannot wait to take a break with my family. My grandmother will be celebrating her birthday on September 27 in Tarlac. I cannot wait to visit her and my cousins! It’s a long four to five hours drive, so it means our family will be having a great road trip.
My father went to Cebu yesterday and he sent a few photos from Cebu immediately. Every time my father travels, he never forgets to send me photos on Facebook and here are some of the photos my father sent me that I want to share with all of you. Looking at these photos made me want to strive more so that I can achieve what I really want after college. To live my life to the fullest and travel.